“Life is a complex matter.” — Walt Disney
Sometimes it becomes too complex — overwhelming — and we find ourselves unable to cope and looking for help.
If problems are engulfing you, I may be able to help you develop the understanding and skills to manage and overcome them.
I am a registered clinical counsellor serving Langley, Abbotsford, Mission,
Chilliwack and the surrounding communities.
My areas of specialization are:
- Youth — depression, low self-esteem, suicide ideation, parent-teen conflict, and trauma
- Adult — depression, anxiety, men’s anger, women’s issues, and sexual assault
- Family — breakdown in the family unit, domestic violence
- Trauma and PTSD — childhood abuse or trauma, domestic violence, accidents, or for witnesses thereof
- First Nations — includes survivors of intergenerational trauma
- First responders — Occupational Stress Injury, suicide ideation, learning to balance family life and work commitments.
- Spouses and families of first responders — coping with the effects of PTSD
- Grief and Loss — the loss of a loved one, forced separation, abandonment
I offer professional expertise and a client-centred, strength-based, holistic therapeutic approach in a compassionate and safe environment.
You are also entitled to a free, 30-minute, no-obligation, introductory consultation. We can meet and see if we’re a good fit for each other.
Have a look at the website, and if you would like to know more, call or email me.