– therapeutic services and clinical consultation.
“Life is a complex matter.” — Walt Disney
Sometimes it becomes too complex — overwhelming — and we find ourselves unable to cope and looking for help.
If problems are engulfing you, We may be able to help you develop the understanding and skills to manage and overcome them.
The Covid-19 / Coronavirus issue causes distress and anxiety for many. The elevated stress and tension of this challenging time may exacerbate other current life issues. We understand and in addition to in-person sessions, we offer confidential video sessions to ensure your safety and effective therapy.
Some clients request shorter session to help reduce current level of distress. We now offer 30 min sessions at half the cost – $65 plus GST.
Please see our Fee page for complete fee schedule – note link above.
Our team of EMDR therapists will honor your integrity, and privacy throughout your healing journey. We strive to provide you a safe space where you feel valued, respect, and autonomous throughout your healing journey.
Our areas of specialization are:
- Children — anxiety, low depressed mood, behavior concerns, internalizing issues
- Youth — depression, low self-esteem, suicide ideation, parent-teen conflict, and trauma
- Adult — depression, anxiety, anger outbursts, flashbacks, social isolation, physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
Trauma and PTSD — childhood abuse or trauma, domestic violence, accidents, or for witnesses thereof as well as:
- Indigenous, First Nations, and Metis — survivors of residential school, intergenerational trauma, issues developed from colonialization
- First responders — PTSD, Occupational Stress Injury (OSI), relationship issues – feeling disconnected from spouse/partner, family, or friends, anger and hyper-vigilant behavior
- RCMP Members – OSI, PTSD symptoms, Anger issues, substance abuse concerns, or feeling lonely or isolated from family and friends.
- RCMP Members – We may submit invoices for psychotherapy sessions, offered by Charlaine, directly to RCMP Health Services.
- Spouse or Partners of First responders — feeling lonely, sense of loss of relationship, resentment, anxiety, low mood, stress due to coping with a spouse who experiences PTSD
- Grief and Loss — the loss of a loved one, forced separation, abandonment
We offer professional expertise and a client-centred, strength-based therapeutic approach in a compassionate and safe environment.
Have a look at the website, and if you would like to know more,
call 604-807-9759 or email.