– therapeutic services and clinical consultation.
“Life is a complex matter.” — Walt Disney
Sometimes it becomes too complex — overwhelming — and we find ourselves unable to cope and looking for help.
If problems are engulfing you, We may be able to help you develop the understanding and skills to manage and overcome them.
The Covid-19 / Coronavirus issue causes distress and anxiety for many. The elevated stress and tension of this challenging time may exacerbate other current life issues. We understand and offer you confidential video or phone sessions to ensure your safety and effective therapy.
Some clients request shorter session to help reduce current level of distress. We now offer 30 min sessions at half the cost – $60 plus GST.
Please see our Fee page for complete fee schedule – note link above.
Our team of EMDR therapists will honor your integrity, and privacy throughout your healing journey. We strive to provide you a safe space where you feel valued, respect, and autonomous throughout your healing journey.
Our areas of specialization are:
- Children — anxiety, low depressed mood, behavior concerns, internalizing issues
- Youth — depression, low self-esteem, suicide ideation, parent-teen conflict, and trauma
- Adult — depression, anxiety, anger outbursts, flashbacks, social isolation, physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
- Family — breakdown in the family unit, domestic violence
- Trauma and PTSD — childhood abuse or trauma, domestic violence, accidents, or for witnesses thereof
- Indigenous, First Nations, and Metis — survivors of residential school, intergenerational trauma, issues developed from colonialization
- First responders — PTSD symptoms, Occupational Stress Injury, relationship issues – disconnected from spouse/partner, family, or friends, anger and hyper-vigilant behavior
- Spouse / partners of First responders — feeling lonely, sense of loss of relationship, resentment, anxiety, low mood, stress due to coping with a spouse who experiences PTSD symptoms
- Grief and Loss — the loss of a loved one, forced separation, abandonment
We offer professional expertise and a client-centred, strength-based therapeutic approach in a compassionate and safe environment.
You may request a free, 20-minute, no-obligation, introductory consultation. We can meet and see if we are a good fit for each other.
Have a look at the website, and if you would like to know more,
call 604-807-9759 or email.