My practice supports women who are:
- recovering from sexual assault or rape
- experiencing low self-esteem
- victims of physical abuse and / or domestic violence
- experiencing social isolation due to emotional and psychological abuse by a spouse or partner
- wishing to become more assertive and confident
I also support teens who are pregnant.
I use a feminist, strength-based approach to enhance a client’s sense of self and self-confidence and to identify and strengthen their resilient qualities. My goal is that my clients feel empowered to cope with the effects of trauma or other conflicts and live a full life in a confident, engaging, manner.